Vacancy - Surveyor & Revit Modeller
THIS VACANCY HAS NOW BEEN FILLED.
Bonnington Surveys are looking for a surveyor to join the team at our base in St Albans, Herts.
This role will include producing 3D models from point cloud data using Revit, as well as carrying out site surveys (e.g. measured building surveys, topographic surveys, etc.) using both Leica total stations and Leica and Faro laser scanners.
We would be interested to hear from both experienced surveyors and also talented junior/graduate level surveyors looking to develop their career. Training will be given so experience of some/all of the following will be considered:
- Carrying out site surveys using Leica total stations and Leica and Faro laser scanners
- Processing scan data using Cyclone and/or Scene
- Processing total station data using n4ce
- Revit/BIM modelling from point cloud data
- AutoCAD 2D drawings
- AutoCAD 3D modelling
- A degree or HND/HNC qualification in a surveying related discipline
- Driving license
- CSCS card holder
To apply, please submit your CV along with a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date 28/09/2018.